Hiking - In the heart of the Calanques
Avenue de Luminy
13000 Marseille 8e Arrondissement
This large-scale hike, with Jean-Bernard Letemple (En Route Provence), promotes the discovery of the remarkable biodiversity as well as the magnificent landscapes of the Calanques massif.
Starting inland, its varied route leads to the sea, to the beach of En-Vau, at the foot of its imposing cliffs. Later, from the fantastic Devenson path, you will overlook the coastline from more than 320 m, enjoying superb views of the famous calanque and four other lesser known ones. As you advance, you follow with your eyes the Grande Candelle, the emblematic peak of the massif, becoming more and more imposing and beautiful.
Practical information :
- Duration: 7h45, break included
- Departure at 9:15 am
- Period: from October to April
- Languages spoken: French, English
- Number of participants: 7 to 12 people
- Equipment: bring hiking shoes, windproof jacket, rain cape, sun cream, 1.5 L of water, picnic and snacks
- Meals: meals are not included.
- Supervision: mountain guide
Cancellation conditions :
This outing may be cancelled in case of exceptional weather conditions, fire risks (black days), or due to lack of participants (minimum 7 people).
- Adult: 35€ (€)
- Children (8 to 16 years old): 25€
- Group (from 10 people) : 320€ (€)
- Family package (2 adults and 2 children): 110€
- School : 550€ for a class of 20 to 30 students supervised by 2 professionals