Step paddle and transparent kayak trips
Port de pêche
Sea Step & Sun was created in 2018, following Melissa Montes' discovery of Step Paddle, non-motorized nautical equipment invented by Hobie. Accessible from 2 years old, this activity allows a large audience to discover the Guadeloupean coastline while respecting the fauna and flora that surrounds us.
His motivation was to combine and transmit his passion for water, navigation, fauna and flora but also the respect of the nature that surrounds us.
Sea Step & Sun offers supervised outings, or non-motorized water sports equipment rental. The activity is accessible from 2 and a half years old with an adult guide.
To go further in accessibility and sharing, the company is also a partner of Handi Defis and Tous En Bleu Solidarité Autisme, in order to offer a personalized access to people with disabilities, and also allow them to enjoy and discover this extraordinary environment.
The exit marked Esprit Parc is the one of the sunset. The departure is in the middle of the afternoon from the fishing port of Petit Canal.
It takes place in 3 stages:
- Discovery of the fauna and flora present in the mangrove, as well as the history of the place,
- Free swimming break with refreshments offered on the beach of Pointe Sable,
- Return during the sunset
All this takes place in small groups (from 2 to 9 people max) on a stable and very easy to use equipment, which allows an optimal vision on the sea bed.
In order to be in the best conditions, think of having
- A water bottle per person
- A t-shirt like lycras or cotton to wear under the compulsory buoyancy aid vest,
- Glasses and mineral sun cream,
- An anti-mosquito product, preferably with essential oils.
- Accessible from 2 and a half years old with an adult companion,
- The access to the outing is open to people with disabilities thanks to a custom adaptation, do not hesitate to ask,
- Do not present any contraindication to the practice of a physical activity,
- Weight limit induced by the buoyancy of the equipment 100kg