Creole bungalow at the Cocotiers B&B
664 Chemin de l'Etang
In Côte-sous-le-vent, near the village of Vieux-Habitants, Anne Marty welcomes you in her two studios of her fisherman's house, "Les Cocotiers". At the end of a small rocky road and near the beach of the pond, a perfect feeling of peace awaits you.
This result is the fruit of the work of Anne Marty who developed her establishment by respecting above all her values. The buildings are therefore ecological and integrated into a garden where one finds many tropical plants. Conviviality is also a mark of the house with the possibility of enjoying the table d'hôte during your stay. You will find a Creole-inspired cuisine based on local products, fruits and vegetables from the market, fresh fish or poultry from the farm. Anne also offers cooking workshops, natural cleaning products, natural cosmetics, etc.
With an old coconut grove and a natural area owned by the Conservatoire du littoral nearby, "Les Cocotiers" is also a privileged site for amateur or initiated naturalists. You can easily access observation sites of the fauna and flora of the coast. You will discover an ecosystem composed of dry forests and small mangroves, inhabited by a great diversity of seaside and migratory birds.
Les Cocotiers offers accommodation in Creole and ecological bungalows:
- Two adjoining studios composed of a bedroom and a bathroom.
- The kitchenettes are set up outside under the galleries that also cover the terrace.
- Electricity and hot water come from solar energy.
- The terraces are oriented towards the garden and its ornamental and medicinal plants.
Languages spoken: French, English.
Linen provided; cleaning at the end of your stay included.
Anne Marty also offers wellness services in addition to relaxing massages and vitality and renewal days
- Package 2 nights : High season : 150 € - Low season : 120 €
- 7 nights package : High season : 420 € - Low season : 350 € - Low season : 630
- 14 nights package : High season : 700 € - Low season : 630 €
- 21 nights package : High season : 1050 € - Low season : 840 €
- Package 1 month : High season : 1350 € - Low season : 1050 €
Means of payment : cash, cheques, bank transfer.