Visit of the aquaculture park
In Pointe-Noire, in the heart of the Côte-sous-le-Vent, the Aquaculture Park develops the aquaculture of tomorrow while respecting the environment and the consumer.
At the Aquaculture Park, fish are raised in a way that respects nature (no detectable pollution, no use of medicated or phytosanitary products):
- in fresh water: the ouassou and the creole red mullet,
- in the marine environment: the Caribbean wolfish.
The visit of the hatchery is made by a biologist, you will understand everything about the breeding of ouassou, caribbean bass and creole red mullet! From the egg to the plate!
The guided tour is offered on the same days as the restaurant.
At the Aquaculture Park, you can also :
- taste the fresh products of the table d'hôte every Friday (in season) and Sunday, reservation is strongly advised.
- buy the products; caribbean bass, creole red mullet & ouassous - according to the fishing of the day
- fish with your family or friends for a relaxing moment.
- observe in their natural environment various species of birds: osprey, kingfisher, kios (green heron), snowy egrets...
- 8 € / adult
- 4 € / child
Reservations & group quotes on request.
Payments on site only in cash or by check, no credit cards.