Hiking - Discovering the end of year plants
Avenue de Luminy
13008 Marseille 8e Arrondissement
Discovery hiking trip proposed by Jean-Bernard Letemple (En Route Provence) presenting their flowers or fruits at the end of the year in the Parc national des Calanques.
This botanical walk at the foot of Mount Puget will be an opportunity to discover certain species of trees and other plants that present their flowers or fruits at the end of the year in the Calanques National Park, in particular the strawberry tree, whose white bells and red fruits decorate the scrubland.
It will also offer you the pleasure of admiring the calanque of Sugiton from the top of the cliff of the Roofs, more than 200 m above the sea.
Practical information :
- Departure at 1:30 pm and arrival around 4:30 pm
- Period : from October to January
- Spoken languages : French, English
- Number of participants : 7 to 12 people
- Equipment : bring hiking shoes, a windproof jacket, raincoat, sun cream, 1/2L of water minimum, snacks
- The meal is not included
- Supervision : mountain guide
- Access : terminus of the bus line n°24 (Luminy).
Cancellation conditions :
This outing may be cancelled in case of exceptional weather conditions, fire risks (black days) or lack of participants (minimum 7 people).
- Adult: 25€ (€)
- Children (7 to 16 years old): 18€
- Group (from 10 people) : 230€ (€)
- Family package (2 adults and 2 children): 75€
- School : 430€ for a class of 20 to 30 students supervised by two professionals