Useful or decorative accessories for the home from K'Exprès
1102 Résidence La Marina
The small collaborative eco-solidarity workshops of the association K'exprès are small collaborative spaces where people of all generations and social classes meet on a voluntary basis to make different utilitarian or decorative products under the aegis of a craftsman, in a logic of sustainable development and promotion of the heritage of Guadeloupe.
These products are made from the valorization of a panel of plant materials not used or not consumed on the territory (bamboo, calabash, coconut, natural wood essence from Guadeloupe, driftwood, etc.), or by giving a second life to materials already recycled or to materials that appear as wastes in our daily life, in order to participate in the protection of our environment (skin, horns and bones of cattle, building materials, metals taken from D3E wastes, used textiles, etc).
Thus, making or owning an item from the eco-solidary collaborative workshops of the K'exprès association is first of all highlighting a sustainable product that respects the environment, unique and/or in a limited series, both raw and refined, which does not lack character. It is then to participate in the preservation of the environment, in the promotion of the biodiversity of the archipelago of Guadeloupe and in the valorization of its knowledge and traditional know-how. Finally, it is to contribute in a different way because thanks to the funds coming from the sales, the association K'exprès implements each year its associative project dedicated to education and health in favor of the minors living in Guadeloupe.
- Useful or decorative accessories for the house
- Bird feeders made of calabash or natural wood (from Guadeloupe) with a practical hanging device made of driftwood.
- Photophores made of coconut or natural wood (Guadeloupe species) or driftwood. They can be presented as a mixture of these three materials. Suitable for tea lights, as well as for small pillar candles, votive candles and scented candles.
- Drinking glasses and spoons made of genuine Guadeloupe beef horn in different sizes and unique sizes.Spoons and forks made of genuine Guadeloupe beef horn in different sizes and unique sizes. All these productions are sealed for food use.
- Electric lamps made of calabash or natural wood (Guadeloupe species) or driftwood. They can be presented as a mixture of these three materials.
- Decorative sugar bowls made of coconut or natural wood (Guadeloupe species). Multifunction, they are designed with large lids to accommodate most condiments such as spices, nuts, herbs, loose tea leaves, etc. This production is sealed for food use.
- Coconut or natural wood (Guadeloupean species).
- Coffee tables and consoles of different sizes in natural wood (Guadeloupe species) or driftwood.
- Mirrors of different sizes with frames in natural wood (Guadeloupe species) or driftwood.
- Paintings of creole house fronts
The association K'exprès was created in 2014 and its mission is to encourage, propose, develop, accompany, promote actions or projects in the interest of social, economic and educational development of the territories. This general mission is declined through an associative action which conveys a state of mind aiming at:
- Create together
- Share differently
- Produce locally
- Consume responsibly
- Cultivate sustainably