Candied fruits and wild berries : Juniper, Larch buds - Nathalie Ruiz Sialve
176 route des deux fontaines
Hameau de Siguret
05200 Saint André d'Embrun
Nathalie is a mountain leader and a phyto-herbalist. She offers to discover wild plants for medicinal or culinary use during her hiking and product making courses. She makes products based on wild plants, including jams of wild berries and herbal teas for sale in Risoul at the headquarters of the structure or at the gîtes - l'Âne marie, l'Écrin de violette in Fressinières and le Petit Chalet in Ceillac - .
The jams and preserves are made from wild pickings respectful of the environment and the preservation of species. The added sugar is organic and the preparations are handmade.
The products :
- Jams: wild thorn jam, sea buckthorn jam, rosehip jam, wild thorn and rosehip jam
- Jellies: hyssop jelly, bedstraw jelly, dandelion flower jelly, yarrow jelly.
- Jams: juniper jelly, larch bud jelly
- Herbal teas: Winter herbal tea, women's herbal tea, good night herbal tea, breathing herbal tea, digestion herbal tea, remineralizing herbal tea, draining herbal tea
Place of sale :
- at the producer's home by appointment
- at the gite le petit chalet in Ceillac
- at the gite l'âne Marie in Fressinières
- at the gite un écrin de violette in Dormillouse
Other activities: All summer long, outings to discover medicinal and culinary plants in Ceillac and Dormillouse are offered upon registration. Tasting of the products.