Geranium Jelly from Angie & Benji
1 impasse des longozes
Mare à Vieille Place
Benjamin and Angéline Pausé are farmers in the cirque of Salazie. They produce in particular jelly of Geranium rosat.
In Mare à Veille Place, on a little more than 3000 m2, Angie & Benji, for Angéline and Benjamin, cultivate manioc, turmeric, corn, beans or exotic fruits such as papaya, pineapple, bananas or passion fruit...
A real garden of abundance where Angie transforms everything on the spot and makes, among other things, Rose Geranium jelly.
"Fai zot basket!"
Delivery on order by phone, every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month :
- Parking of the city hall of Salazie at 8 am
- Parking of the city hall of Bras-Panon at 8:45 am
- Parking of the city hall of Saint-André at 9:40 am
- Parking le Baranchois at 10:40 am
- Parking of the theater of Saint-Gilles at 12:20 pm