Angie & Benji's ti-son corn (corn flour)
1 impasse des longozes
Mare à Vieille Place
Benjamin and Angéline Pausé are farmers in the cirque of Salazie. They produce ti-son corn (corn flour).
In Mare à Veille Place, on a little more than 3000 m2, Angie & Benji, for Angéline and Benjamin, cultivate manioc, turmeric, corn, beans or exotic fruits such as papaya, pineapple, bananas or passion fruit...
A real garden of abundance where Angie transforms everything on the spot and notably makes ti-son corn (corn flour).
"Fai zot basket!"
Delivery on order by phone, every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month :
- Parking lot of the town hall of Salazie at 8 am
- Parking lot of the city hall of Bras-Panon at 8:45 am
- Parking of the city hall of Saint-André at 9:40 am
- Parking le Baranchois at 10:40 am
- Parking of the theater of Saint-Gilles at 12:20 pm
3 € the 400 g